- Our Hotel
- Packages & Deals
- Our City
- Maps & Transportation
The Boulder Creek Quality Inn & Suites is just 50 miles northwest of Denver International Airport – DIA.
Travel Advisory – Changes at Denver International Airport
Directions from Denver International Airport:
From Denver International Airport (DIA): Exit DIA on Peña Boulevard. Continue until you reach I-70 West. Take I-70 West to the I-270 North Exit toward Fort Collins. Take I-270 North to U.S. Hwy 36 West Exit, toward Boulder. Continue on Hwy 36 into Boulder. Hwy 36 will change into 28th Street just past Baseline Exit. Take 28th to Arapahoe. Go left (west) on Arapahoe Ave. Boulder Creek Quality Inn & Suites is 8 blocks west on your left side (just past 23rd Street).
TOLL ROAD directions to Denver International Airport (DIA) from the Quality Inn (more direct): Make a right turn on Arapahoe Ave. (East) from the hotel parking lot. Follow Arapahoe to 28th Street (Highway 36) and make a right (South). Take Highway 36 out of Boulder (9 miles) and exit Storagetek Drive. Make a left at exit and follow signs for Northwest Parkway. Northwest Parkway turns into E-470 (follow signs to airport). Exit E-470 at Pena Blvd. You will pass 3 toll booths. Cameras will photograph the front and rear license plates and a statement is mailed to the vehicle owner at the address on file with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). For fees and information, visit the EXpressToll website.
Green Ride Boulder (preferred vendor)
Hotel Pick-ups and Drop-off’s
$27.00 each way per person
No other discounts may be applied
$100.00 for 4 guests or less, $115.00 for 4 or more guests
$33.00 one way per person (due to routes may take up to 3 hours)
RTD SkyRide Bus
Regional Transportation District (RTD) buses run hourly, at a few minutes past the hour, between roughly 6:00 a.m. and midnight. Travel time to Boulder is roughly 55-90 minutes. All information is available on the RTD SkyRide website to get to our Boulder hotel.
- Purchase tickets at the RTD counter in the main terminal (northwest corner of fountain area), or pay the exact fare of $13 on the bus. (Pricing subject to change without notice)
- Follow signs to the RTD bus stop at the airport (map)
- Take the RTD SkyRide AB bus (schedule - see W-bound section for service from terminal to Boulder)
- Get off at final stop: Boulder Station.
- Catch a local taxi to the hotel or take the public JUMP bus (free if you request a transfer pass on the SkyRide Bus). The JUMP bus will let you off at Arapahoe Avenue and 19th Street.
*All prices are subject to change*