Boulder, Colorado, founded in 1859, is over 25 square miles of shopping, dining, outdoor recreation, entertainment, museums, relaxation and breathtaking views.
Receiving over 300 sunny days every year and nestled in the majestic Rocky Mountains Foothills below a rock formation known as The Flatirons – Boulder has over 100,000 residents, features over 31,000 acres of recreational open space and resides at an elevation of 5,430 feet.
The Boulder Creek Quality Inn & Suites is conveniently located just blocks away from the University of Colorado, the state’s flagship university.
Boulder receives numerous accolades each and every year and it isn’t hard to see that Boulder, Colorado really does have something for everyone.
Just in case you need more reasons to visit….
- Top 10 Winter Towns – National Geographic, Dec. 21, 2010
America’s Top 25 Arts Destinations, AmericanStyle magazine. Boulder ranked ninth among smaller cities.
- “America’s Foodiest Town” (Ranking #1) – Bon Appétit magazine (read the article), October 2010
- Top 25 Destinations in the US (Ranking #19) – TripAdvisor.com
- Traveler’s Choice 2010 Best Destinations “Top 25 Destinations in the United States” (Ranking #19) – TripAdvisor.com
- “The West’s 20 Best Small Towns” (Boulder ranked as a favorite eco-friendly small town) – Sunset magazine, March 2009
The above are just a few of the many accolades Boulder, Colorado has received in recent years – for a full list visit BoulderColorado.gov.